Terms and Conditions
Global Student Living Ltd (a company registered in England and Wales with company number 12877810 whose registered office is at 7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR and its group companies (hereafter referred to as “GSL”, “we” or “us”) offers these specific terms and conditions relating to the delivery of the Global Student Living Conference.
- All payments for delegate bookings are due in full immediately upon booking. Unpaid bookings may be cancelled at the sole discretion of the event organisers if they deem it necessary to release delegate places to others.
- ‘Early Bird Discounts’ or other time-limited promotions will only apply where full payment is received before the end of the applicable promotion period.
- Once a booking has been made, delegate fees will be due in full even where the delegate does not attend (subject to cancellation rights below).
- Changes/transfers to your registration will be accepted no later than 15 days before the event and must be made in writing via email to events (at) gsl.news
- After booking your ticket there is a 14-day cooling off period during which you can cancel your ticket. The request must be made in writing via email to events (at) gsl.news where a full refund will be made. There are no refunds for any ticket purchased less than 30 working days before the event.
- In the run up to the event it may be necessary to change and amend the delegate programme – the most up to date programme will always be available on the event website.
- The event organisers reserve the right to cancel this event if deemed necessary in its’ opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control up to and including the day of the event. In such circumstances, all delegate fees will be refundable except in the event of cancellation due to fire, flood, terrorism, a legal order or act of God. In any circumstances, the event organisers will not be held liable for any compensation or for any losses occurred in arranging or travelling to attend the event.
T&C Terms and conditions updated 15/06/2022.