Please enjoy this webinar in the GSL Webinar Series, sponsored by GSA.
Catch up and join the debate with a panel of leading professional marketers who have built successful careers in the real-estate sector. In this webinar we shared and dissected the results of new research into the gap between how developers, operators and marketers understand the role and value of marketing, and explored what this means for the future of professionals in the sector.
Key learning points:
- How marketing is seen and understood in the wider real-estate world
- The challenges and conflicting priorities that marketers face
- Why a strategic marketing mindset matters
- How to be customer-led in an investor dominated sector
- How marketers can build trust and gain influence
Joining us on the panel were:
The Global Student Living Webinar Series is brought to you by GSA & The Student Housing Company. In these unprecedented times, we want to thank GSA for its commitment to ensuring continued collaboration and learning across the field of student living and lifestyle for the benefit of students.
Learn more about the GSL Webinar Series at the website here.